|Shandong Linyi Wanqiang Ceramics
Linyi Wangqiang Ceramics Co., Ltd, the provincial level advanced enterprise, is situated at Fu Village of Luozhuang Area, lean the west of the 206 Federal Highways. It is established at the year 1953, which is changed from Linyi Second Ceramics Factory at Jan., 1994.The company covers 83,250 square meters. It’s registered capital is up to 10.216 Million Yuan. Now it has 1,068 employees and 112 professional experts.
The company has 2 everyday using production lines, 2 buildings ceramics production lines, a ceramic research institute, and a new product-developing workshop. It’s mainly produces the ceramics for daily use ancient, constructs the glazed tile, the colored glaze floor brick three big series more than 200 varieties, annual production ceramics for daily use 100 million, ancient constructs the glazed tile 20 million colored glazes floors brick 2.6 million square meters.The company has passed the ISO-9000 Quality Management System Authentication, with the fine ceramics obtained the "Export License" and "Exported to US Authentication", the glazed tile attained the title"the Shandong Name Brand".
Eighty percents of the company’s main product – daily-used ceramics are exported to the countries and areas, such as Southeast Asia, US, European Union and Middle East, and it has also established the trade relationship with merchants from US, Romania, Israel and Kuwait.
ADD: Fuzhang Office, Luozhuang, Linyi Shandong